Due to complexities regarding university and travel at present, we are offering our students the chance to book their choice of contract lengths for the current academic year.
There are limited short term lets still available for a stay of 6 weeks or more up until September 2021.
We are also aware that some students may have to quarantine when they arrive in the UK, so we’re also offering a quarantine package to ensure your arrival is as safe and smooth as possible.
How does it work?
Leave your details with us here.
One of our booking team will be in touch to discuss your individual requirements.
If anything changes or you need additional flexibility around your move in date, simply get in touch to let us know.
Anyone looking to stay with us during this academic year, who hasn’t already secured their accommodation, is eligible. The minimum stay is 6 weeks, up until September 2021.
*Subject to availability at selected locations only.
What happens if I am required to quarantine on arrival?
If the government guidance requires you to quarantine for 14 days upon arrival to the UK, we have a specially designed service available to help you.
Take a look at our Quarantine Package here
1. This Promotion is brought to you by Vita Student Management Limited whose registered office is at Horseshoe Farm, Elkington Way, Alderley Edge, SK9 7GU (the “Promoter”, “we”, “our”, “us”). By participating in this Promotion you are accepting these terms and conditions together with any specific instructions and terms of the promotion which may be mentioned on the website, or communicated to you in any other way.
2. The promotion is subject to availability at the relevant residence and only applies to new bookings made after 15/04/21. You must make your 21/22 booking within 48 hours of your 20/21 short term let booking to be eligible.
3. “0% Premium” - We usually charge a premium when agreeing short term lets. Should you make a booking for the 21/22 academic year at the same time as booking a short-term for the 2020 – 2021 academic year as part of this promotion we will waive this premium.
4. “one week free” – we will deduct an amount equivalent to one week’s licence fee from your the total licence fee on your 21/22 booking, , so that your overall weekly rate is reduced for the duration of your 21/22 tenancy.
5. “£100 cashback” - £100 will be deducted from your final payment instalment due under your licence agreement.
6. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions, or withdraw the Promotion (or any part of it) at any time on reasonable notice.
7. This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other referral or other promotion offered by Vita Student Management. Our standard booking terms and conditions apply to all bookings. In the event of any discrepancy between the terms of this promotion and our standard booking terms, our standard booking terms will prevail.